➦ Atlas VPN allows you to connect any number of devices with no restrictions; no logs; ultra-fast 4K video streaming; email protection and Safebrowse P2P support. Subscription price: from $2.05 to $9.99.
|? Price||$1.19 – $9.95|
|? Money back guarantee||30 days|
|? Does the VPN keep logs?||No|
|? Number of servers||750+|
|? Number of devices per licence||Unlimit|
|? Kill Switch||Yes|
|?️ Built-in antivirus||No|
|?️ Registered in the country||USA, Delaware|
|? Visit the official website|
Atlas VPN is the lowest-cost premium VPN service on the market. The headquarters and trademark are registered in the US, but that does not mean that the company cannot be secure and free from surveillance. In practice, the server network is distributed all over the world (more than 500 locations in 17 different countries, the network is constantly growing).
Atlas VPN does not sell or store any data about its users, not even to show them additional ads. Its infrastructure develops solely at the expense of premium subscriptions, the price of the subscription is actually lower than most major competitors. This is despite the fact that Atlas VPN does not limit in any way the number of devices connected to one account.
Atlas VPN currently has 573 servers in 17 countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
- Adequate speed
- Kill Switch – protects against data leakage if the connection fails
- You can choose your preferred location when connecting.
- There is 24×7 tech support and an impressive Q&A section (under the Help tab).
- You can download torrents (P2P traffic is not limited in any way).
- The right level of security and privacy.
- You choose whether to share anonymous statistics about the program or not.
- Suitable for watching 4k videos, accessing Netflix or other services (HBO, Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer, Disney +).
- Unlimited number of devices per user.
- IPv6, DNS or WebRTC address leak protection.
- No specific security options, such as Multi-Hop or split tunnelling.
- Clients for Windows 10 (basic x64, x86 need to download from support section) and MacOS (versions 10.13 and above);
- Android and Android TV;
- Chrome extension currently in development;
- Amazon Fire TV.
When Atlas VPN was first launched, users could get up to 3 months of premium access for free. Now the service has already shown its superior quality and has cancelled the free premium no. and get up to 81% discount:
- 1 month subscription – $10.99.
- For a year – $39.42 (that’s $3.29/month), 70% savings compared to monthly payment.
- For 2 years at a time – $49.19 (that’s $2.05/month), 81% off.
Read also: Top of the best VPN services.