What kind of hosting to choose in 2021?
With the development of the Internet, business is moving from offline to online. Because of these striking changes, it is now hard to imagine a company that would not have its own website. An important part in creating a resource plays not only programming, but also hosting.
Hosting is a service to provide resources for placing your site on a server that always has access to the Internet. At the moment, users are offered 4 hosting options:
- Shared hosting: the most convenient, easy and cheapest option for standard tasks: online store, information, entertainment or news sites, business card sites.
- Virtual private server (VPS/VDS): for non-standard tasks that can not solve the service virtual hosting, such as a heavily loaded online store, application server.
- Cloud: by and large the same as VPS, the difference is a floating payment model and a number of restrictions in administration. Used, for example, by developers of computer programs, games.
- Dedicated server: considered by many to be the most productive option, but definitely the most expensive rental option. The company-hoster in this case is only responsible for the technical part of the server, that is, for uninterrupted supply of electricity. I think, with rare exceptions, the service is outdated, if possible, give preference to a VPS or cloud solution.
TOP 3 hosting providers
Convenient pricing plans, including Windows hosting. Perpetual hosting tariffs and perpetual VPS/VDS with one-time payment. The answer tech support up to 15 minutes. Language of technical support – Ukrainian, English, Russian.
- Free website builder (SiteBuilder) when purchasing any plan.
- Shared hosting: $ 1.10 – 20.82 (7 days free trial). Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, ZendOptimizer, IonCube, Django support on all hosting plans. Free CDN, SSL! Everyday backup.
- VDS/VPS: $3.17 – 89.55.
- ➦ Visit site, create an order, enter the promocode WOW2TOP – 10% first order discount for new customers.
Data center: Netherlands (Amsterdam), Russia (Moscow), Ukraine. Panel: cPanel, ISPmanager.
Simple site. Understandable tariff plans. No hidden fees. The language of technical support in English and Russian.
- Site Builder: no
- Shared hosting: $1.25 – 4.5 (10 days free test)
- VDS/VPS: $1.99 – 33.18
- VDS/VPS with large SSD disks: $7.03 – 27.97. Recommend tariff VDS/VPS «MEDIUM» $7.03
- Promocode: no
- ➦ Visit site
Data center: Netherlands. Panel: ISPmanager. Daily backups on shared hosting plans.
Favorable offer of 1C-Bitrix licenses. Tariff offers for CMS have been developed. The language of technical support is Russian.
- Site Builder: $1,60
- Shared hosting: $2.27 – 6.82 (10 дней бесплатно). Recommend tariff Optimo+ $2.84
- VDS/VPS: $2.28 – 48.14. Recommend VDS Whitney $7.11
- Hosting for 1C-Bitrix $4.68 – 48.27
- ➦ Visit site, create an order, enter the promo code WOW2TOP (a month of hosting as a gift).
Data center: Russia (St. Petersburg). Panel: own.
If you need advice on choosing and setting up a hosting service, contact me. Be sure to leave a review on the site, it will help others!