Vultr limited promotion sign up here and get $ 100 in your account, by spending $35 within 14 days.
Vultr, a specialized cloud hosting provider, offers many features: “cloud computing, block storage, a platform without an operating system and dedicated servers. You can choose from 16 different servers located all over the world.
Vultr is a great replacement for DigitalOcean. Activation in 60 seconds after order payment. Vultr allows you to pay in Bitcoin cryptocurrency.
Pros and cons of Vultr
- Excellent performance. Vultr runs smoothly – it guarantees 100% uptime, so Vultr will credit customers if uptime falls below the guaranteed 100%.
- A large number of tariff plans, for any task.
- Simple and straightforward interface. Despite its simple design, the control panel provides a lot of flexible settings and a lot of information about instances or servers.
- It is possible to download your own distribution ISO image.
- Good infrastructure. On the Vultr site you will find pages with real-time server load and performance tests.
- Vultr is generally designed for more advanced users, its attempts to simplify and provide services for less knowledgeable people are not yet very successful.
- Limited set of options for Dedicated Cloud or Bare Metal plans. For expensive plans, the number of data centers is limited.
- A VERY common complaint is that support is inadequate. Part of the reason is that Vultr does not offer chat or phone support, so the only way to contact support is through the email/tickets system.
- Website: vultr.com
- Company: Vultr Holdings Corporation – registered in the USA
- Founded: February 2014
Support language: English
- country: USA
- city: West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- address: 319 Clematis Street Suite 900
- phone: no, communication via email only, via the form on the website or Ticket System of your account
- email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- social networks:
- Position: Founder and Executive Chairman
- Full name: David Aninowsky
Number of staff:
Payments: Bank cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, UnionPay), PayPal, Bitcoin, Alipay.
Clients: Since its inception, Vultr has served hundreds of thousands of customers and “deployed” more than 30 million cloud servers.
The data are taken from public sources. The dieg.info project is not responsible for the accuracy of the published data.
|VPS lowest price (payment per year): $||
|vps recommended price||