Zomro started its activities in 2014. Today Zomro provides a full range of hosting services: virtual hosting, virtual server, dedicated server and domain name registration.
The Zombro data center is located in the Netherlands and has excellent data transmission channels with the CIS countries. They are sometimes better than communications between different regions of the CIS, within countries. This is due to the fact that this Data Center has a traffic exchange point, and the total number of uplinks and peers is more than 30. The largest operators with which direct channels are established: Level3, Telia Sonera, Global Crossing, Tata Telecommunications, Deutsche Telekom, Cogent and etc. The total bandwidth is 4.5 Tbit/s.
You can check speed and visibility on the dedicated Zomro page.
- Website: zomro.com
- Company: Zomro B.V. is registered in the Netherlands
- Founded: 2014
Support language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
- country: Netherlands
- city: Doetinchem
- address: Gildenbroederslaan 1, 7005 BM
- phone: Ukraine, Kiev +38 (094) 71-11-686 ((Speak in Ukrainian or Russian)); Russia, Moscow +7 (499) 350-24-28 (Speak in Russian); Poland, Warsaw +4822 300-39-38 (Speak in English)
- email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Odnoklassniki, Telegram, VKontakte.
Company’s branches: Poland, Warszawa, Konstruktorska 11; Ukraine, Kiev, st. B. Zhitomirskaya, 20; Russian, Moscow, Schelkovskoe highway, 100, building. 1.
Payments: Bank cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), PayPal, WebMoney, Google Pay.
The data are taken from public sources. The dieg.info project is not responsible for the accuracy of the published data.