Cloud Hosting SIM-Networks (Netversor GmbH)
Customer Care is multi-lingual and is ALWAYS available 24/7/365. Chat response within 1 minute. Technical support will process the request Up to 1 hour. You will get answers to technical, financial and legal questions, they can help you choose a ready-made offer or assemble a customized configuration.
SIM-Networks is a West German company, a brand of the German hosting provider Netversor GmbH, serving customers worldwide since 2009. The reliability, security and resilience of SIM-Networks’ solutions are guaranteed by ISO/IEC 27001 certification from TÜV Saarland. SIM-Networks provides businesses, organizations and individuals with web hosting, VDS/VPS, colocation, lease and sale of servers and infrastructure, and is a SIM-Cloud IaaS public cloud operator.
SIM-Networks Data Centers
SIM-Networks uses two data centers to house its equipment. SIM-Networks uses only professional equipment and hosts its customers’ server infrastructure in state-of-the-art data centers:
- TelemaxX IPC-3 and TelemaxX IPC-4 class Tier III+ in Karlsruhe, Germany. The data centers were commissioned in 2009 and 2011, respectively. The TelemaxX data centers are connected by a ring of fiber optic lines. Communication with the outside world is provided by redundant communication lines for fault tolerance. Internet access is provided via leased lines to the largest providers in Germany and worldwide. There is also a direct connection to DE-CIX in Frankfurt which ensures the shortest possible data transfer paths within the European Union and beyond.
- The large European data center Serverius SDC1 is another infrastructure location. Serverius is located in Dronten, the Netherlands. The data center has been on the market since 2009 and is ISO/IEC 27001 certified. This location is perfect for projects with heavy traffic. A colocation service is also available in this data center (server placement in the provider’s data center).
MacOS server rental service
Take advantage of the power of Apple without having to buy an Apple computer. Run macOS apps on any machine, anywhere in the world, anytime. The service is provided in a German data center.
SIM-Cloud IaaS Public Cloud
Cloud-based IT infrastructure in a secure SIM-Cloud IaaS. Reliable private cloud based on VMware, Hyper-V or OpenStack with personalized support.
- Website: sim-networks.com
- Company: Netversor GmbH / SIM-Networks – registered in Germany
- Founded: 2009
- Website Language: English, German, Ukrainian, Russian
Support language: multilingual (English, German, Ukrainian, Russian, etc.)
- country: Germany
- city: 76229 Karlsruhe
- address: Netversor GmbH Greschbachstr. 29
- phone: 0049 721 781 796 01, 24/7 Live chat or Ticket System
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Position: CEO
- Full name: Sergey Stark
- country: Ukraine
- city: 02090 Kyiv
- address: Volodymyra Sosiury Str., 6, оffice 402
Number of staff:
Payments: Available payment methods: Bank cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), PayPal, LiqPay, SEPA, WebMoney, Skrill, Privat24, Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin.
Clients: With the launch of the SIM-Networks brand in 2009, Netversor has become a strong, profitable and proven provider of hosting and cloud solutions. Flexible, customised configurations and offerings for businesses of all sizes – from start-ups to multinational corporations – ensure SIM-Networks’ success in 97 countries.
The data are taken from public sources. The dieg.info project is not responsible for the accuracy of the published data.
|VPS lowest price (payment per year): $||