Free Website Builder! Cheap rates, with an average CPU inactivity of 60%-70%! Hostens is one of the few service providers that have managed to set prices starting at $0.90 per month. In addition to simplicity and clarity, Hostens offers fast and reliable optical connection for all network exchange points in Europe.
While virtual rates are cheap, Hostens does not aim to host as many customers as possible on a single server. The most important goal for Hostens is server stability and performance, so they keep the average CPU idle time at 60%-70%. This gives an ample performance margin in case there is a spike in traffic to any website or some heavy tasks like backing up or moving a large number of files will be performed.
- Quick technical support
- Flexible prices
- Premium bandwidth (dedicated port speed of 100Mbps).
- Provide IPv6
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Clean IP addresses
- 24/7 off-site backup
- SLA 99.9%
- Free reverse rDNS management
- TUN/TAP support
Hostens VPN service
VPN service takes first place among hosting providers providing VPN service. Features of VPN:
- Short access time. The service is provided in a few minutes after payment is received.
- OpenVPN/L2TP protocols.
- Numerous servers. Servers on three continents – North America, Europe, Asia. For example: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany), Vilnius (Lithuania), Washington (USA), San Francisco (USA), Singapore.
- Website: hostens.com
- Company: Interneto vizija – registration Lithuania.
- Founded: 2003
- Website Language: multilingual, including English and Ukrainian
Support language: English
- country: Lithuania
- city: Vilnius
- address: J. Kubiliaus 6
- phone: No, communication via Live chat only
- email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Position: Chief Executive Officer
- Full name: Arvydas Strausas
Number of staff:
Payments: Bank cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), PayPal, WebMoney, Google Pay, AliPay, cryptocurrencies.
Clients: Hostens is a division of the Lithuanian company Interneto Vizija, which was established in 2003 and has grown rapidly, resulting in serving more than 100,000 customers across Europe. Thanks to its regular customers and their referrals, by 2005 the company had become the largest hosting provider in Lithuania.
The data are taken from public sources. The dieg.info project is not responsible for the accuracy of the published data.
|Professional support CMS:||
$0.90 – 12