Tucha is the first Ukrainian provider of cloud infrastructure. We have been working since 2012 and have implemented more than 1000 virtualization projects. The company provides virtual servers with flexible configurations, backup hosting services and reliable placement of mail and sites in Ukrainian and foreign datacentres, as well as cloud storage for file synchronization and exchange. And we were the first in Ukraine and one of the first in the world who launched the container infrastructure and automation CI/CD TuchaKube service.
- Website: tucha.ua
- Company: Tucha is registered in Ukraine
- Founded: 20.07.2005
Support language: Ukrainian, English, Russian
- country: Ukraine
- city: Kyiv
- address: st. Sribnokilskaya, 1, office 173
- phone: HotLine +380 44 583-5-583
- email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn.
- Position: Director
- Full name: Vladimir Melnik
Company’s branches: no
Number of staff: 16 to 100
Payments: Bank cards (Visa, MasterCard), LiqPay, PayPal.
The data are taken from public sources. The dieg.info project is not responsible for the accuracy of the published data.