HyperHost is a hosting company that has been offering affordable hosting solutions for any Internet project for over 11 years. HyperHost VPS/VDS and shared hosting tariffs are designed so that you pay only for the resources you use. This guarantees high performance at low prices.
You can contact our support team at any time of the day or night via e-mail, phone or live chat.
Where are the data centers of HyperHost?
HyperHost servers are located in Ukraine (ITL DC Kharkov), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Russia (Moscow).
- Website: hyperhost.ua
- Company: HyperHost LTD is registered in Ukraine
- Founded: 2008
- Website Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Support language: English, Russian, Ukrainian
- country: Ukraine
- city: 23126, Vinnytsia region, Zhmerynka district
- address: v. Severynivka, Hrushevsky st. 31
- phone: Hotline Ukraine 0 800 210 489, Kiev: +380 (44) 361-01-62, Vinnitsa: +380 (432) 52-97-42, Russia +7 (499) 346-81-62, Skype:hyperhost.ua
(only for calls)
- email: Tech. support: firstname.lastname@example.org, Sales department: email@example.com, Domains and SSL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- social networks:Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
- Position: Director
- Full name: Prokopishin Yuriy
Company’s branches: Moscow
Number of staff:
Payments: Bank cards (Visa, MasterCard), PayPal, LiqPay, Interkassa, PerfectMoney, Privat24.
Clients: The predominant number of users of HyperHost services from countries such as Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Russia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Denmark, France, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania.
The data are taken from public sources. The dieg.info project is not responsible for the accuracy of the published data.