Domain.com is perfect for small businesses looking to get online. Domain.com, an ICANN-accredited registrar, offers a full range of solutions to create and market websites including web hosting, Email, SSL certificates, design, and email marketing.
- Free TransferLock – prevents unauthorized domain transfers
- Free URL forwarding – redirect a domain name to another domain
- Free email forwarding – create email addresses for specific domains and forward them to another email address
- Free DNS Management – Free management of DNS records
- NameSafe – Protect your domain from hackers and hacking. Designed to provide maximum domain name security, NameSafe prevents account ownership updates, name server updates, contact updates, domain transfers between accounts, and registrars without the account owner’s permission via email. Domains using NameSafe will be locked in the registry.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, which can provide compensation to me at no cost to you if you decide to purchase a paid plan.
- Website: domain.com
- Company: Domain.com is US- based.
- Founded: 1998
Support language: English
- country: USA
- city: Burlington, MA 01803
- address: 10 Corporate Drive Suite #300
- phone: (800) 403-3568 and 24/7/365 Live chat.
- email: email@example.com
- social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Twitter 2, Instagram.
- Position: Chief Executive Officer
- Full name: Sharon Rowlands
Company’s branches: no
Number of staff:
Payments: Bank cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), PayPal.
The data are taken from public sources. The dieg.info project is not responsible for the accuracy of the published data.
|Professional support CMS:||
$3.75 – 13.75
Hi! You have to post even more photos into your short articles.
That would certainly be better.